Hello, I'm trying to populate a datagrid. Here is my code. Everything
works, but when I use the dataProvider dg2data within my datagrid it
comes back empty. I know there is data there, but not sure if I'm
missing something.

public function onSelectFirstGrid(event:Event):void

{
myRequest.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onResult)
myRequest.send(dg.selectedItem.myID);
}

private function onResult(e:ResultEvent):void

{
dg2data = e.result as XMLListCollection;
}

private function onFault(e:FaultEvent):void

{
Alert.show(e.fault.message, "Could not load");
}

[Bindable]
public var dg2data: XMLListCollection;

My DataGrid
      <mx:DataGrid id="dg2" width="100%" height="100%" rowCount="10"
dataProvider="{dg2data}">
            <mx:columns>
                        <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="name" headerText="Name" />
                        </mx:columns>
            </mx:DataGrid>

Thanks!