Hi Mike,

Mike Morearty wrote:

   [snip]

> (b) If don't want Flex Builder to launch the browser at all, but just
> connect to a browser you already launched manually: This is a hack,
> but it works: Go to the same "launch configuration" dialog mentioned
> above, and just set the URL to any old thing (e.g about:blank, or if
> that doesn't work, http://www.google.com).  When you click Debug, Flex
> Builder will launch a browser at the bogus page; and now, for the next
> two minutes, Flex Builder is listening on a socket, waiting for the
> Flash player to connect to it.  Just ignore the bogus browser, and go
> over to the browser you wanted, and load your swf.  When the Flash
> Player starts, it will connect to the socket that Flex Builder is
> listening on.
>
> - Mike Morearty
>   Adobe Flex Builder team

Thankyou very much for the information. Its a huge help to be able to
run the debugger like this. Especially after an app has been integrated
into an existing system (requiring a session id and other parameters
being passed into the flex app).

I started using this yesterday and was overjoyed. :)

Thank again.
   - shaun