Hi, all;

I'm working through the tutorial in the Flex Builder 2 Training from
the Source book, using Flex Builder 3 beta.  I accidentally called my
events folder "Events", and now when I renamed it I get "A file found
in a source-path must have the same package structure 'Events', as the
definition's package, 'events'."  I have changed the package name to
events from Events, and I've even tried deleting the file and
recreating it from scratch, but I still get the error.  I had similar
problems when I accidentally set the transparency of an AIR app without
turning off its SystemChrome.  No matter WHAT I did to that file, I
still got errors.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the fix to that.  If
anyone could give me a suggestion or two, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks