But what does the [Unload SWF] mean? Is it clearing the uncompressed
version of the library from memory, and therefore requiring another
round of decompression when a new SWF is dynamically loaded and
needing to be linked into the Application? It appears that the
decompression step that is occurring every time I use the
ModuleManager to load another swf is what's delaying the display of
these new swfs.