If I understand your problem correctly the only way you can print in
landscape in Flex is to have the user select landscape in the print options.
This will then pass landscape dimensions to your flex app that will scale
the print data grid properly.

To print multiple pages you'll ahve to add instances of the printDataGrid to
the flexPrint object once for each page then use hte nextPage() function to
page the data.

--
Giles Roadnight
http://giles.roadnight.name