I am getting the Security error before calling the send method .

Using an HTTP Proxy(Fiddler)I have noticed that whatever file is set
to the loadPolicyFile method a SECOND request after is executed to
load the policy file from the web root domain !!

So Fiddler reports 2 HTTP requests to the security policy file when
my component is loaded.
One to the policy file identifies by the method
flash.system.Security.loadPolicyFile

A second to the security file defined in the same root domain which
does not exist in my case.

Let me know what is wrong ?

Thx-CLaude