Hi,

this might sound difficult but I'm sure it isn't.

I have written my own ActionScript class that extents from LinkButton.
But I want that my LinkButton class uses a normal font (fontWeight =
normal) as default instead of the bold font.

But how can I distinguish between the default value and the value set
in  the MXML?

For instance I call this code to get the regular (not bold) font:

<myComp:myLinkButton fontSize="12" ... ...  />

But when I ask in my LinkButton class for the font weight I get the
default from the origin LinkButton - which is bold.

So how could I find out the difference, without having a
"fontWeight="normal"" on every mxml call?

Markus