Hi Group!

After installing the new Flex Builder 3 beta2 one of my projects can't
compile anymore
I use amfphp, described as in this tutorial (
http://www.sephiroth.it/tutorials/flashPHP/flex_remoteobject/page001.php)

But when I try to compile I get an error:
Invalid endpoint port'' specified for channel definition 'my-amfphp'.

My services-config.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<services-config>
    <services>
        <service id="amfphp-flashremoting-service" class="
flex.messaging.services.RemotingService" messageTypes="
flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage">
            <destination id="amfphp">
                <channels>
                    <channel ref="my-amfphp"/>
                </channels>
                <properties>
                    <source>*</source>
                </properties>
            </destination>
        </service>
    </services>
    <channels>
        <channel-definition id="my-amfphp" class="
mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint uri="http://localhost/gateway/gateway.php"; class="
flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint" />
        </channel-definition>
    </channels>
</services-config>

Can anybody help me?