Actually your comment below "they can't cancel or navigate elsewhere" is precisely what I want. The only time this is being used in my app is to completely freeze out a user by an administrator. I am using managed DataServices and thus if an administrator changes the UserVO value 'enabled' to false then that value pushes through to that users computer. I have set up ObserveValue at the root of the application to look for that change on the model and if it registers it then I want to display an alert and then freeze the entire application, forcing the user to navigate away. I guess I could just build in a URL redirect and get the same effect. I was just wondering if how I could freeze the app. Sounds like it is possible, but not easy.

- Kevin