Dg ui does not support multicol sort.  I recommend custom dg
headerrenderers that will show the columns involved.  Our adg is using
numbers in the arrows iirc

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of rleuthold
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 3:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataGrid multi column sort - where is the sort
arrow ?

Ok, I have implemented the multiple column sort (thanks for the help
Alex).

It works fine, but now the sortArrow disapeared and I can not change the
sort direction.
I've tried to use the placeSortArrow() function, but this function seems
not to exist in the
SDK I'm using (Flex 3 Beta 2).

Why is that ? Any idea ?

Thank's ... _rico