From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ivhaggi
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:22 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex modules and jms messaging

Hi Alex again !!

Thanks for your time to answer. I checked the presentation in order to
begin my project and it help us so much, the problem is to get data in
the module from the consumer.

The scenario is the next one:

*       We created several projects, each of them with one or more
modules.We are compiling every project with -load-externs=C:\report.xml
instruction. Also we are using a RSL with link type "External" in this
modules

*       In the main.mxml(the principal swf), we are loading a
sharedCode.swf for the managers and compiling the project with
-link-report =C:\report.xml.

*       Also we are using the RSL with link type "Merge into code" and
every class that the modules use are declared in this file. The modules
are using remote objects without any troubles, they see the clases that
the parent has.

The problem:

When we want to consume a message in a module, from the jms topic! there
are no problems with java primitives(Integer, Long, ArrayList) the
event.message.body receives the data, but when we send typed object like
a DTO we receive null value.

Is it possible to connect a consumer from a module to the JMS topic,
sending typed Objects(DTO) ?

When we try to see what is happening, we active level "debug" in the
services-config.xml and we got the next one when the server push the
data:

        [Flex] Serializing AMF/RTMP push
        Version: 3
          (Command method=receive (0) trxId=null)
            (Typed Object #0 'flex.messaging.messages.AsyncMessage')
              destination = "stock-feed"
              headers = (Object #1)
                JMSXDeliveryCount = 1
              correlationId = null
              messageId = "ID:<126972.1192554523642.0>"      timestamp =
1.192554523642E12!
        &nbs p;     clientId = "E37660FC-7D1F-36CE-EF16-B7F025717D32"
              timeToLive = 0.0
              body = (Typed Object #2 'com.test.dto.Catalog')
                key = 347.0
                value = "flex-jms-java"

                [Flex] Created worker thread: RTMP-Worker-13
                [Flex] No client with id:
E37064C3-F419-4F1C-5E55-2BCF5609153F found for message: Flex Message
(flex.messaging.messages.AsyncMessage)
                    clientId = E37064C3-F419-4F1C-5E55-2BCF5609153F
                    correlationId = null
                    destination = stock-feed
                    messageId = ID:<126972.1192554523642.0>
                    timestamp = 1192554523642
                    timeToLive = 0
                    body = com.test.dto.! [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    hdr(JMSXDeliveryCount) = 1

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Check out the presentation on modules on my blog
> (blogs.adobe.com/aharui). It might help you understand how code can
end
> up in the wrong application domain and therefore something may not
work.

> ________________________________

On
> Behalf Of ivhaggi
> Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 3:22 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex modules and jms messaging
>

> Hi Alex!!
> Thank you for your reply, but i couldn't understand the message very
> well. Could you please ! give me more information about your answer?
>
> T! hanks!!< br>>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>