Hi Alex, with your comments we checked the following link:

Application Domain review
<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/html/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhe\
lp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Book_Parts&file=18_Client_System_Environment_175\
_4.html>

and in the function that loads the module we add the next line:

public function loadModule(name:String):void{
                 this.module.url=name;
                 this.module.addEventListener(ModuleEvent.READY, ready);

this.module.applicationDomain=ApplicationDomain.currentDomain;
             }

That was the solution, so now we receive the AS data object correctly!!
Thanks!!!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com,

  "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Consumers and messaging is not my area of expertise, but I talked to
one
> of the engineers in that area.  Your AS data objects must be
> "registered" in the same application domain as the network services
you
> are using, and probably need to get registered before any network i/o
> takes place.  In the case of server push, that can be really early so
> the data object probably needs to be in the main.swf.  SharedCode.swf
> might not get loaded until after the first server traffic is underway.
>

> ________________________________

On
> Behalf Of ivhaggi
> Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:22 AM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex modules and jms messaging
>

> Hi Alex again !!
>
> Thanks for your time to answer. I checked the presentation in order to
> begin my project and it help us so much, the problem is to get data in
> the module from the consumer.
>
> The scenario is the next one:
>
> * We created several projects, each of them with one or more
> modules.We are compiling every project with
-load-externs=C:\report.xml
> instruction. Also we are using a RSL with link type "External" in this
> modules
>
> * In the main.mxml(the principal swf), we are loading a
> sharedCode.swf for the managers and compiling the project with
> -link-report =C:\report.xml.
>
> * Also we are using the RSL with link type "Merge into code" and
> every class that the modules use are declared in this file. The
modules
> are using remote objects without any troubles, they see the clases
that
> the parent has.
>

> The problem:
>
> When we want to consume a message in a module, from the jms topic!
there