I clipped this output from entering "mxmlc -help list details" at
the command line:

-runtime-shared-library-path [path-element] [rsl-url] [policy-file-
url] [rsl-url
] [policy-file-url]
    alias -rslp
     (repeatable)

The first argument is a path to a swc. You supplied C:\3.0.0
\frameworks\rsls\framework_3.0.183453.swz which is incorrect. This
file is an RSL.
The second argument is an URL to the RSL: You supplied nothing which
is why you got the error that an "rsl-url" is required.

The easiest why to try out the framework RSLs is to use the Beta
Flex 3 flex-config.xml and add static-rsls=false to the command
line. This will use the preconfigured "runtime-shared-library-path"
options setup in flex-config.xml. The preconfigured settings assume
you will copy framework_3.0.183453.swz and framework_3.0.183453.swf
from your sdk's framework RSLs directory to the same directory where
your application is deployed.

-Darrell

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "danielvlopes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello Darrell, i trying to do this:
> -runtime-shared-library-path=C:\3.0.0
\frameworks\rsls\framework_3.0.183453.swz,,framework_3.0.183453.swf
> -target-player=9.0.60
>
> like you said, but i getting error:
> command line: Error: configuration variable
> 'runtime-shared-library-path' requires a value for 'rsl-url'
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell Loverin"
> <darrell_loverin@> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, that is a correct way of using a swz (signed by Adobe) RSL.
The
> > first URL is framework_3.0.183453.swz. Since there is no path,
it
> > means you are deploying framework_3.0.183453.swz in the same
> > directory as your application. As was noted in a previous post,
the
> > rsls are located in the frameworks/rsls subdirectory of the SDK.
The
> > next parameter is the policy file URL which you have left blank
> > since a policy file not needed to read framework_3.0.183453.swz.
The

<danielvlopes@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello Alex,
> > >
> > > Let me understand... the right way is using swz?
> > >
> > > Like this?
> > >           <exec executable="${flex.mxmlc}" dir="."
> > failonerror="false"
> > > failifexecutionfails="no">
> > >
> > >                   <arg line="PainelAdmApp.mxml
> > > -runtime-shared-library-path=C:\3.0.0

\frameworks\libs\framework.swc,framework_3.0.183453.swz,,framework_3.
> > 0.183453.swf
> > > -target-player=9.0.60 -services services-config.xml
> > > -link-report=PainelAdmAppReport.xml -output
> > > ${deploy.dir}/PainelAdmApp.swf" />
> > >           </exec>
> > >
> > > Why i`m use ANT the .swf and .swz of framework is not
generated?

> > > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <aharui@>

> > path=C:\moxie\frameworks\libs\framework.swc,fram

> > which "turns
> > the

Halliwells
> > LLP