I've got this problem where I have images in a TileList and when I start do
drag an image the image disappears (goes black) in the TileList. I can still
see the image in the drag proxy though. When I release the drag I don't see
the image anymore (until I drag it again, and I will see the image in the
drag proxy image).

The TileList has an itemRenderer which contains an <mx:Image source="
data.image"/> - the data.image is an object which I set.

If I set the data.image to an url everything works, but when I use a Loader
and set the data.image to the content (Bitmap) I experience the behaviour
described above.

Can anyone think of a reason this would happen??

- Bjørn

btw - sorry for the tabloid title, hehe ;-)

--

http://www.juicability.com - flex blog