dataChange event fired when the .data is changed.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jurgen Beck
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:55 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] List Component: Working with Collapsed and
Expanded ItemRenderer

Quick follow-up question:

Since we are storing the state of the item renderer in a property of the
data object, which event would be best used to make sure the state is
restored when the specific item comes back into view?

On Oct 18, 2007, at 1:47 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

Renderers are recycled.  Only as many renderers that you can see are
created regardless of how many items in your data provider.  So, one
renderer can end up having to render various items in the dataprovider.
As such, all aspects of its visuals must be driven by the .data object
including which state it is in.