Hello,

We've recently encountered a problem on a project I'm working on.  We are
using the Data Management Services to managed all of our persisted objects.
It connects to our database via a customized Hibernate assembler.  The issue
we are seeing is that we have a series of collections that point to each
other and the references aren't being maintained properly throughout the
system.

Example:

Each item in collectiona, has two properties collectionb and collectionc.
The items in collectionc have a reference to an item in collectionb.

var itemB:Object = collectionb.getItemAt(0);
var refItemB:object = collectionc.getItemAt(0).referenceToB;
itemB.id == refItemB.id

If at this point I make a change to itemB the corresponding object refItemB
is not changed.  They are identical objects on the server and should always
be the same on the client.  I can refresh my client and the differences in
the objects are still present.  It is not until I close the session and
re-login that refItemB is updated properly.

Any thoughts on what we might be doing wrong or need to adjust?  Thanks,

--Josh