Hi Jeff,

Yes we have the association tags in place.  We are using Hibernate
Annotations and have this Annotation: @ManyToOne(optional=false,fetch=
FetchType.LAZY)
Object referenceToB;

I should note that this doesn't occur in all cases.  For instance item 0 in
collectionA works correctly, all references from collectionC items to
collectionB items work correctly, but item 1 in collectionA fails, all
collectionC's referenceToBs are not actual references they are duplicates.

We have a destination for each of the different collections.

--Josh