Hey Venkat,
If I understand your question correctly, it's not so much about how to
make an image and link, but linking within the Flash player to another
 view? If that's the case, you want to use either states, or a
navigator control, view stack, there's a million ways to show
different views in Flex (what would be pages in html).

Like Scott said, you can simply add an image and a linkButton but if
you wanted to show a different view you could change the currentState
property of the app like:

set up a view state:
<mx:states>
        <mx:State name="collapsed">
            ... add code here that changes with state ...
        </mx:State>
    </mx:states>

<mx:LinkButton label="MyLink"> click="this.currentState='collapsed'"/>

Or with a view stack, which I like to use a lot, first set up the view
stack to hold your views:

<mx:ViewStack id="myViewStack" borderStyle="solid" width="100%">

            <mx:Canvas id="search" label="Search">
                <mx:Label text="Search Screen"/>
            </mx:Canvas>

            <mx:Canvas id="custInfo" label="Customer Info">
                <mx:Label text="Customer Info"/>
            </mx:Canvas>

            <mx:Canvas id="accountInfo" label="Account Info">
                <mx:Label text="Account Info"/>
            </mx:Canvas>
</mx:ViewStack>

Then set the viewStack's selectedChild to your view:

<mx:LinkButton id="myLinkBtn"
                label="Customer Info Screen"
                click="myViewStack.selectedChild=custInfo;"/>

Hope this helps.

dave

PXL Designs, LLC
http://www.pxldesigns.com/pxlblog