    Tracy
    *From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Venkat Perpati
    *Sent:* Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:39 PM
    *To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    *Subject:* [flexcoders] Hyperlink in flex.
    Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me about how to add a hyperlink combined
    with a small image in flex refering to mxml file in the same
    folder or refer to a page in the same application.
    regards,
    Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger_3/*http:/in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger_2/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>