I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not but truncateToFit doesn't
seems to work for me.

I have a text that has has a certain width and height so that it can
show two lines. When I set truncateToFit to true and assign a text
that is longer than to lines I would expect it is truncated at the end
of the second line.

<mx:Text truncateToFit="true" x="400" y="400" width="140" height="30"
text="This is the first Line. This is the second Line that should be
truncated."/>

So what I would expect to see is something like this:

This is the first Line.
This is the second L...

But I get the following two lines (that scroll if I go on the text):

This is the first Line.
This is the second Line

So, any suggestions? Thanks.

Markus