The FB2 syntax hilighter ignores it, but I can confirm that it exists
and works in Flex 2.  Makes you wonder why it wasn't in the docs...

Thanks for your help.  This just cut my packet size by about 75% and
simplified my client code significantly.

I'm a very happy man.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"

http://livedocs.adobe.com/labs/flex/3/html/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Book_Parts&file=metadata_066_15.html