I am unable to reinstall flash plaer.  I recently updated to the pre-
release version 9.0.60, then uninstalled to go back to the current
release 9.0.47.  Now I cannot install.  I run the unitaller and
rebooted, but get a message:
The version of Adobe Flash player ActiveX that you are trying to
install is not the most current version. Please visit adobe to download
the most secure version.

I get this message event when trying to install the 9.0.60 version.

I cannot work without the player installed. I'd also like to install
the debugger version, but have the same problem.

Jeff