From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robert Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:52 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Will Papervision 3D be available for use in Flex
Builder 3 ???

The Papervision 3D project seems to be going forward in sputters, but
the Action Script 3.0 examples look extremely promising.

Will this library and any nice physics and mathematics libraries be
included in Flex Builder 3 soon ?

Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        AFAIK, Number  (x) would return NaN as soon as it finds any
character that's digit/number... Where as parseFloat (x) does some
effort to find out the number until it encounters NaN character...

        -abdul