Hi all - I am loading a ship diagram (flash 9 swf) into a SWFLoader. I
would like to duplicate that clip for use on multiple screens within
our InteliSea application. Currently all SWFLoaders are loading over
http individually which is a COLOSSAL waste of time and bandwidth.

I can get the loaded content into a MovieClip object, but how do I
then duplicate it to apply to other SWFLoaders?

AS2-3 Migration guide says duplicateMovieClip has been "Replaced by
new MovieClip class constructor function." I like to think of myself
as fairly smart, but that description doesn't do it for me. I guess
I'm not as smart as I thought.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!  Phil