Hello,

I had problem, i had one viewstack this viewstack had a stack for add,
one for show and other for edit content received from database.

In my edit screen i need some content of fields need to be updated
after saver first time, i had a method to do this, but i don't know
when this metod must be called.

For example, i had a combobox and i want to change the selectedindex
to the new index, but i don't know when call the method to this
update, i try initialize (only work first time), show, added,
addedToStage and almost all other event in combobox but nothing
work... i want call the update method when combobox is showed. It is
possible?