Hello Ralf, i'm using a binding but the problem is my combo had array
collection and labelfield of combo is "nome", for that reason i must
loop over my dataprovider of combobox to find the "nome" saved in
database and select that "nome" in combo... i had 5 combobox and i not
sure create 5 public var for selected index is the best way...

I use a custom component for each page in my viewstack, and now i call
function on show of this custom component and now work.

Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Bokelberg"