Hi All,

I am having problem in loading xml document. I am using URLLoader for loading
xml document. If I delete all files/clear explorer cache by going into
Tools/internetOptions, it loads exact same xml document whatever is present on
my harddrive. But after that If I dont clear cache and change some thing in xml
document, it still loads the old cached xml document and for some reason not

I tried every thing like pargma and cache control as a url headers but I am
still facing same problem. Below I am writing my code. If anybody can take a
look at that code and suggest me some thing then that would be really helpful
for me.

I took help from adobe livdocs as-well but still not able to resolve the cached
problem.

Here is the link:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/flash/net/URLRequestHeader.html

Thanks,
Mubasher

/*CODE*/
private function loadXML():void {

var myLoader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
myLoader.addEventListener("complete", xmlLoaded);
var header:URLRequestHeader = new URLRequestHeader("pragma", "no-cache");
var header1:URLRequestHeader = new URLRequestHeader("Cache-Control:",
"no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
//var header2:URLRequestHeader = new URLRequestHeader("", "private");
var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest("Items/Links.xml");
//request.requestHeaders.push(header,header1);
request.requestHeaders.push(header);
request.method = URLRequestMethod.POST;
try {
myLoader.load(request);