Hello,
It's the cache-control headers on the response from the server that
determine whether or not the browser caches the XML.
You can set them programatically or by configuring your web server to
add the headers to the response it sends back to the Flex
application.  Exactly what you need to do will depend on your choice
of web server and server side programming environment.

Stephen