Hi William,

I've thought of this idea, and actually tested the capacity of the
client.  I loaded up dummy data on the client side and it can easily
take up to 1mil records (though filtering could take a few seconds).
The problem is how do I send that much of data from the server side.
I'm using openamf to communicate to a java servlet, the servlet goes
out of memory trying to serialize about 50K such records.  I'm not
sure whether this is a limitation of openamf but it occurs to me that
there must be some better way to stream the data over without bloating
up memory of my servlet container.  Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.

Ban