I got this one recently when I tried to link in a SWC into my
project... turns out the SWC had been compiled in Flex 3, my project
was in Flex 2.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, duncan mcmillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've suddenly been getting "An internal build error has occurred
please check the error log" , has anyone got any refereces as to why
these errors happen? also I've never used an error log  so could
someone please tell how to set it up and refer to it.

> Thanks again
>
> Duncan

server can handle without requiring specialized loadsharing
strategies? In a non-audio or video environment what's it take to
stream an AS3 based swfs to 3-5 dozen connections?

> On 10/16/07, Anatole Tartakovsky <anatole.tartakovsky @gmail.com>
wrote:
> I would try to see if you can scale application in any other way -
4 core single CPU and removal all business functionality to
different servers is always an option. You might get even better
scalablity by going RTMP route or provide pseudo-connectivity
wrapper using non-blocking IO  via client - proxy - LCDS -
Messaging - LCDS - proxy -client pish.

> Regards,
> Anatole
>
> On 10/16/07, Bruce Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com > wrote:
> Yeah, I'm using HTTPService right now with E4X results. The for
large data results, however, XML is not desirable.

> I'd prefer to use some framework that uses AMF3 in order to get
more compact results.

> Bruce
>

> On 10/16/07, Jeff Schuenke <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com > wrote:
> You can also just use HTTPService to do direct HTTP requests. I am
> using this for communications with a JAVA backend.
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Bruce Hopkins" <bhopkins@>
>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > All I want to do is have my Flex client to communicate with my
Java
> backend.
> > Due to licensing restrictions, LCDS won't be an option for us.
So