FYI, that error log that is mentioned is the Eclipse error log file. The
default location of this log file on Windows XP is c:\Documents and
Settings\user_name\workspace\.metadata\.log. For MacOS and Linux, the
default location is also in the workspace directory, but files and
directories that begin with a dot are hidden by default.

-matt