Sounds like editable!=true, so the DG's tab handling code isn't running.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stephen Roy J. Tang
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 9:15 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Datagrid tab order?

Hi,

I'm a bit confused about the tab order in a datagrid. The problem is I
have a datagrid with 3 columns:
column 1 - renderer is a checkbox control. I use onchange of the
checkbox to update the underlying data
column 2 - normal text column, editor is a editbox
column 3 - checkbox, similar to column 1

Using tab to traverse the datagrid has weird behavior, i.e. first it
seems to traverse all the column 2 editboxes (top rows first then
bottom rows); then it traverses the checkboxes in each row (starting
from top row again); after it has traversed everything, the tab order
seems random now - it jumps around from editbox to checkbox or whatever.

Is it because of the way the actual renderer/editor instances are
created? Is there something I should be specifying to guarantee a
nice, left-to-right top-to-bottom tab order?

Thanks,

Roy