>Hi Seb,
>
>Thanks, I've now created a static const in my ModelLocator class which
>, is called APP_DEFAULT_STATE, which I'm using to load in the
>Application.currentState. So now I can switch between states fine, thanks.
>
>One question though is Cairngorm good with managing states or is it
>better suited to using the viewstack to manage how an application looks?

This is hard question. Cairngorm per se don't really force you into any
particular solution, though creators advocate binding to data model as often as
you can. This may be perceived as either good and bad. For me it's a bad smell
since it changes your application into great confusing state machine.

I'm not sure I'm right but I think they've used ViewStack, since it view can
bind directly to model data. It seems like either they forget about the
currentState property and the ability to bind, or have a good reason no to do
that.

The choice is up to you.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional