Hi,

Components A and B are inside Panels of a ViewStack; they're accessed
via a TabBar.

I define an HttpService within component A.
I call A.HttpService from an action in component B.

When I perform the action in component B, A.HttpService will only get
called if I have PREVIOUSLY visited A... And to top it all off,
A.creationComplete() doesn't get fired either when I visit it, unless
I have PREVIOUSLY performed the action in B !

My problem seems to stem from the order in which these components get
initialized, but this behavior doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for your help,

Chris.