Are there any code examples online demonstrating flex printing
pagination?

What I'm specifically trying to do is, I have several elements on one
canvas, and before I was passing the entire canvas to the printjob. This
worked fine, except some of the elements would get cut off at the end of
one page and finish at the beginning of the next. So I started grouping
all of the canvas elements in vboxes, and passing the vboxes to the
print job; my intention was that Flex would add elements to a page until
there wasn't any more room, and then add a page and start putting
elements on that page. Instead, Flex began printing one element per page
(!).

So what would be the best way to do this? Flex's printing classes are
weird and confusing to me, seemingly different and awkward from how
clean the rest of my code is. Or am I just awkward? What's the best way
to do this?

Thanks ahead of time,

Clinton Judy