From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christoph Atteneder
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Height Problems of List component using itemrenderer
with different row height

With the default renderer with wordWrap = true and variableRowHeight= true it
works if I´m setting the height of the list after calling
measureHeightOfItems().
But it is not working if you are using more sophisticated ItemRenderers( e.g.
with VBox and multiple TextFields, Buttons,...) I´ve already uploaded a simple
Example under

www.cubeworx.net/ripcurlx/ResizeBug.zip
<http://www.cubeworx.net/ripcurlx/ResizeBug.zip>

br,

Christoph

On Nov 30, 2007 5:47 PM, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL