Hi,

My problem is following:

I have a List component which is filled with a list of properties and I want
to know how much space it needs to display all of its items.

This only works with single label renderer or renderer with a fixed height,
but not with renderer with different row height with Text component.

I really have big problems with all releases of the flex 3 framework so far
regarding this issue.

I´ve uploaded a flex builder project for testing.

www.cubeworx.net/ripcurlx/ResizeBug.zip

This text wrap size problem is critical for my application, so I hope there
is at least a workaround for this issue.

thx for any hints in advance

br,

Christoph