----- Original Message -----
  From: DreamCode
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 1:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Best Way to learn Flex

  In the past 50-60 days I have been learning Flex I have gone to bed before
4am once, gotten up after 8.30am once and skipped 20-30% of all nights
completely.
Strangely enough, it's not something I'd be advertising, nor something I can
see Adobe promoting as sound practice, though sadly, I know where you are
coming from.
  .... In retrospect it would probably have been smarter doing a "Hello World"
instead of a massive project based 90% on custom components and convoluted data
access.
Absolutely.
  If you want it bad enough you will make it!
I've never understood why people are happy to boast they work this way. It's
hardly good for the individual, project or industry.

Quite honestly, I saw Flex as a way to avoid ridiculous working hours and mad
sessions (and I hope one day it turns out that way).

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A VAMPIRE TO LEARN FLEX!

LOL

;-)

Paul
  --Allan