[personal thoughts]
Working on Flex projects you have to overcome some 'bug' troubles
yourself. Adobe developers couldn't has enough time to help everybody to
find solutions, they have to work for tasks depending on priority like
all software development teams.

Nothing can be perfect we have to trade-off. Performance can be a
problem, but if there's a performance problem, you can still change your
interface design to make it more acceptable for end users.

Your developers are lucky to work with you even don't have to waste time
for sorting functions. I have to find trade-off solutions more than
these small tasks, even have to think about how to change interface, and
defend for myself. End users and bosses wouldn't care where's the
problem, what they know is if there's a problem, it's my problem, I have
to fix it or make it better at least.

For SDK code itself, I think we should let Adobe developers to judge
whether it's a simple fix or not. They could have reasons we wouldn't know.

George