I tried instructing FB to build to a folder called "deploy" but the
same thing happened. I created the 'deploy' folder and added it to
SVN, but as soon as I did another build it deleted that folder and
created a new one. Then, when I try to add the new folder to SVN, or
add any of its contents, I get an error saying that folder is already
under version control.

When this has happened before, I've had to do the following in order
to get a SWF into SVN. First, I would have added and committed the
deploy folder from the command line. Then each time I'd commit a new
SWF, I would do this:

1. Publish in FB as usual
2. Quit FB
3. Move deploy folder outside the project folder
4. Do an svn update to get the deploy folder from SVN
5. Copy the new SWF from the deploy folder I moved in step 3 into the
deploy folder I just got from SVN
6. Commit new SWF to SVN
7. Reopen FB and start working again. At the next build, FB blows away
my deploy folder, and the cycle begins again.

This is, of course, a huge PITA. It seems like it's not a SVN issue
but an FB build issue. When I build, I just want it to recreate the
contents of the deploy folder, not the whole folder. Any help?

OK
DAH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Rusher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Publish to a different folder than bin.
> When you create a Flex project, you have the option to publish the
output to
> any folder you would like. The default is bin. I know that when I
publish,
> say directly to my web server, the folders are not recreated. Only
the SWF
> and HTML.
>
> Rob
>
> On Dec 17, 2007 9:09 AM, David Ham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   I'm using Flex Builder 3 beta, the Subclipse plugin, and
Subversion to