well, I didnt get any errors after extending the simpleScheduleEntry
to the UIComponent and implementing IFocusManagerComponent on the
class as well, so you know, little victories and all that.   Now I
just have to get it to actually set the focus on the first result in
the row of the scheduler and have the tabbing actually work.

I have tabChildren="true" for the schedule but it appears that the
dataprovider is a nested array so the childrens children have to be
tab enabled....er...I think.