> Peter, why should the size of the SWF increase
> unnecessarily including all the classes marked
> with [RemoteClass] metadata?

[Pete] There's 4 usages of [RemoteClass] in framework.swc, 21 usages in
rpc.swc, and 15 usages in fds.swc.

> I still think that referencing all the classes
> by hand in my code is not really a viable
> solution...

> As I said in a previous post, a way to include
> an entire package of classes (compiler
> switch/ide support) would at least allow us to

[Pete] If you had your DTOs in a separate Flex Library project and
created a SWC, you should be able to use -compiler.include-libraries to
force all of the classes in the SWC to be added to the SWF.

Alternatively, if you have a tool that is code-generating the DTOs, then
getting it to also generate a simple class that has a list of static
vars in it should be all you need to introduce a dependency.