Are you  passing in the parameters correctly ? . How are you passing the vaues
to the webservice method. Post your code snippet here .

----- Original Message ----
From: sudha_bsb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 20 December, 2007 12:15:36 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Webservices problem

Hi,
I have a webservice that I invoke back to back on a button click.
On the first click the webservice returns the expected result.
However, on successive clicks, I get the following error:

[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString= "Array of input arguments did
not contain a required parameter at position 2"
faultCode="Client. Input" faultDetail= "null"] messageId=null
type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

I am using Flex 2.0.1

Could anyone help me out to resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Sudha.

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php