Hi,
    My code looks like below:
public function useTest():void{
    WSTest.GetData.resultFormat="e4x";
    WSTest.addEventListener("load", loadHandler);
    WSTest.GetData.addEventListener("result", resultHandler);
    WSTest.addEventListener(FaultEvent.FAULT,faultHandler);
    WSTest.loadWSDL();
}
public function loadPostsHandler(event:LoadEvent):void{
        WSPosts.GetData("Get Result");
}
private function resultHandler(event:ResultEvent):void{
        Alert.show(""+event.result);
}
private function faultHandler(event:FaultEvent):void{
        Alert.show(""+event);
}

WSTest is the id of my WebService. I have also specified
useProxy="false"

I am passing in the parameters correctly. useTest() is called on
every button click. The webservice works fine on the first call. It
is only on the subsequent calls that an error is thrown.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudha.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, subeesh a <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Are you  passing in the parameters correctly ? . How are you
passing the vaues to the webservice method. Post your code snippet
here .

http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php