Maybe I will give that a try.

I have been thinking about why it suddenly worked. When you asked what
version of Flash Player I was running, I went to
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15507 to
find out. The page came up quite quick but the movie took about 15
seconds. I am just wondering whether my flash player had been cached
and going to the adobe page above caused it to completely reload the
latest Flash Player I had just installed?

Other than that, I am stumped.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"