Thanks. That dropped about 95kb off of the file size ~ down to 160kb.
However, it is still pretty bloated. Again, removing all of the
component code, and just publishing the basic application file code,
drops 10kb off of the fie size down to 150kb. Which means the
component is only 10kb. IMO, that seems like a lot of overhead. Are
there any other tricks?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron Hergenreder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>