If you're running a firewall softwarre, it might block port 3434,
which the flex builder uses for debugging.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sheriff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> reverted back to Flex 3 Beta 2 and installed the older flash player
and everything works again so i am guessing it has to do with the
flash 9.0115 and Windows Vista Home Premium or something with the Flex
3 Beta 3 not connecting. Any Advise?

Debugger always times out. Flash Player used is the one that comes
with the Stand Alone Flex Builder. I cleaned/Uninstalled /reinstalled
and nothing works it always times out. I even tried the plugin version
and same problem. The build is the 115 one