Which component caused it to stop working -- the new Flex Builder, or
the new Flash player?  In other words, if you run the old beta 2 with
the new player 115, does it work?  If you run the new beta 3 with the
old player that came out with beta 2 (whatever version that was), does
it work?

By the way, for the record, the port used by the debugger is 7935, not
the port mentioned by mydarkspoon.  But as you have already figured
out, that doesn't seem to be the problem here...

- Mike Morearty, Adobe Flex Builder team

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sheriff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> reverted back to Flex 3 Beta 2 and installed the older flash player
and everything works again so i am guessing it has to do with the
flash 9.0115 and Windows Vista Home Premium or something with the Flex
3 Beta 3 not connecting. Any Advise?

Debugger always times out. Flash Player used is the one that comes
with the Stand Alone Flex Builder. I cleaned/Uninstalled /reinstalled
and nothing works it always times out. I even tried the plugin version
and same problem. The build is the 115 one