Combo:
  package CustomComponents
  {
  import mx.controls.*;
  import mx.controls.listClasses.*;
  import mx.collections.*;
  import flash.events.Event;
  import mx.events.*;

  public class comboItemRenderer extends ComboBox implements
IDropInListItemRenderer
  {

  public function comboItemRenderer()
  {
  super();
  }

  override public function set listData(value:BaseListData):void
  {

  super.listData = value;

  Assigning data:
  combo.dataProvider = XMLData;
  Should I be getting into listData function after that command?

Gordon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            What do you mean by defining a "set function" for the ComboBox? Can
you show some code?

  Gordon Smith
  Adobe Flex SDK Team