From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mark goldin
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Setter question

Combo:

package

CustomComponents

{

import mx.controls.*;

import mx.controls.listClasses.*;

import mx.collections.*;

import flash.events.Event;

import mx.events.*;

public class comboIte! mRenderer extends ComboBox implements
IDropInListItemRenderer

{

public function comboItemRenderer()

{

super();

}

override public function set listData(value:BaseListData):void

{

super.listData = value;

Assigning data:

combo.dataProvider = XMLData;

Should I be getting into listData function after that command?

Gordon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What do you mean by defining a "set function" for the ComboBox? Can you
show some code?

Gordon Smith

Adobe Flex SDK Team